Benedict Cumberbatch and his profound knowledge of the Ikea catalogue
I love that he’s getting this right not because he’s a Star Trek geek but because he loves Ikea.
PewDiePie Reacts To Elders React To PewDiePie
Not really even a fan of PewDiePie but hot damn the last two are incredible
i wasted my last bagel my life is over
Just get some bread and cut out a circle
i have never been so offended in my entire life
Our parents warned us about middle aged men stalking us on the Internet but oh how the tables have turned
This is the greatest piece of journalism I have ever read.
Every line is beautiful. Every quote is the voice of the angels.
“Mr. Dancy gave a lecture: “If we think of the stroganoff as the proletariat, this thrusting eggplant is the czar”
"Giggling, the two wandered to the Q train."
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
Game of Thrones Wedding Cake
oh yeah lets just have a game of thrones themed wedding
what can possibly go wrong?
Wow I can’t believe I just hit 4000 followers! Hundreds are injured. My fists are sore and the police are coming.
NEIL YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
On the eve of the Boston Marathon, we at Spartan Race, along with the country, pay tribute to all the victims and survivors of last year’s attack.
Pictured are athletes and citizens who lived through the events but won’t let tragedy grind them to a halt. This series shot by Robert X. Fogerty for Dear World captures the resilience of those affected that can’t be dampened. Please visit their site to learn more about these people’s stories.
Boston is as strong as community as the world has. We are proud to be part of it. On Marathon Monday, we will be there. And along with the rest of the world, we will be watching a city recover as one.